Our Latest Posts

Reach New Customers! How to Build a Successful Email Marketing Campaign

Radicati’s 2016 Email Statistics report stated that by 2020, three billion people will use email. Can you imagine having the opportunity to send your next email campaign to that big of an audience? While we can't quite get half the world's population on your email list, we can help improve your next campaign. Here are 10 results-proven strategies…
CONTINUE READING

8 Must-Know PPC Solutions to Drive Strong Client Growth ASAP

Almost 50 percent of people say they’ll click on a text ad that comes up during a search. Most people also say search ads make it easier to find what they’re looking for. Paid search is one type of pay-per-click advertising. PPC can be both effective and affordable. You must stay on…
CONTINUE READING

Make a Strong First Impression! 5 Benefits of Dynamic Website Design

There are over 1 billion websites online today. With so many pages vying for attention, you have to ensure your website is putting it's most well-designed foot forward. That's where dynamic website design comes in. Static and dynamic web design both come with pros and cons, but dynamic web design comes out…
CONTINUE READING

10 Highly Effective Strategies to Increase Your Click-Through Rate

Expenditures on digital ads in the UK is expected to hit £12.8 billion in 2019. This is not surprising; the benefits of online marketing campaigns cannot be overlooked. Among its most significant advantages is that it can give you global visibility in an instant. However, being visible does not necessarily mean…
CONTINUE READING

The Comprehensive Guide to Regaining Search Ranking After a Google Penalty

Building up an SEO platform can take a lot of time and energy. It's a wonderful feeling when you start to see results. At the same time, there are certain activities that Google sees as detrimental to their site. Things that mislead or go against the wishes of the search…
CONTINUE READING

Conversion Optimization: A Beginners Guide to CRO in 2019

The time is 9 AM and the numbers showing in analytics spike. You shift in your chair, enthusiastic about the sales primed to roll in. And yet, your site's visitor count starts dwindling and the office phone remains stays silent... nothing. What gives? You can help but think. Getting traffic to your…
CONTINUE READING

Cutting Edge: The 9 Latest and Greatest Web Design Trends We’ve Seen in 2019

Taking a look around the web, it may appear that web design hasn't changed much since last year. This is partly true. Many web design trends have stayed the same, but with small, yet very significant shifts. While it may be hard to notice at first glance, each of these small changes…
CONTINUE READING

Guest Blogging for Backlinks, Branding, and Profit: A Beginners Guide

Do you want to grow your web traffic? You can achieve this and much more with effective guest blogging. You might be wondering - why spend time and effort writing a blog post for someone else to publish? At first, guest blogging can appear nonsensical. However, that's until you realize…
CONTINUE READING

Lightning Fast Page Speed: 10 Website Performance Hacks Worth Doing

You know that goldfish you have at home? Swimming endlessly round and round its little fish bowl? Well, it probably has a better attention span than you. Seriously. Science tells us that our attention spans have dropped 4 seconds in the last 20 years. We’re now able to attend to something for a…
CONTINUE READING

Finally, a Small Business Website You’ll Love: A Guide to Website Creation

When it comes to small businesses, you want to get as big of a reach as possible. The easiest way to do that is to go online and get yourself a website. Up to 71 per cent of businesses today have a website. Staying in the remaining 29 per cent makes your company…
CONTINUE READING

No, Don’t Go! 10 Savvy Sales Hacks to Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment Rate

E-commerce businesses in the United Kingdom have a big problem. Did you know that across all industries more than 75% of e-commerce shopping carts get abandoned? That translates to about £1.7 million in missed sales every year. Consumers abandon online shopping carts for many reasons, like poor website design, but you can prevent…
CONTINUE READING

10 Lucrative Ways PPC Optimization Can Benefit Your Website

Did you know that Google still continues to dominate the search engine market? After all, its global market share is at 92%. That’s why if want to get more exposure for your website, you need to optimise your content to fit their algorithm. There are a lot of ways for you…
CONTINUE READING